Bumblegroove Bumblegroove

I SHOULD CHANGE YOU FOR THE WORSE

CALLA-CATAZZ, TURN TO BLUE RAZZ

Hocus Shooter Hocus Shooter

Hmm

Sounds like a side-scrolling shooter game about zombies or a graveyard or something. One that takes itself lightly, like something for the SNES. Good work, but could use more variation.

GameBalance responds:

That exactly was supposed to be soundtrack for a game. But then game did not happen. That is why it is not that variative as it could be

Door Number 3 Door Number 3

OYEH

Honestly I think the steel drums don't fit. Other than that, though, the song is pretty catchy. Would go well as a "town" theme for an RPG.

Clearance Clearance

Well

I grew up a gamer and I still am one, so I tend to think of how a song would fit into a video game. This song sounds like the background music to an intro movie that involves a beach of some sort. It's too subdued to be a cartoon intro. The whistling tries to make it sound peppy but it just ends up sounding out of place due to how subdued the rest of the song is.

The quality seemed fine to me.

Chameleon Kart Chameleon Kart

I definitely hear a "file select theme" vibe in this. Maybe select your racer, game mode, whatever. Bottom line is, it's a menu song. Sounds pretty professionally-made, like something that would be in an N64 game. Well done.

Criticism: Maybe a little hollow-sounding.

Tombor911 responds:

I agree it is very hollow sounding but I made this a while ago when I didn't know how to give depth to my music. Maybe I will repost this song! =)
Also, I got my inspiration for this game from mario kart so I am glad you think it sounds like that!

Thanks for the Review! =)
-T0M-

(8-Bit) Now Your Gone (8-Bit) Now Your Gone

8-bit indeed

It's nice to hear a chiptune that tries to stay close to the NES sound rather than using square waves to augment something made in FL.

You might want to take a look at Famitracker. It's created in such a way that it's literally 8-bit and nothing but. Try as you might you'll be limited in just the same way that the original composers of NES songs were. Of course, I don't know if that's what you want.

tsunami334 responds:

Thank you very much I just downloaded program it looks nice thanks again for showing me it.

This song was made with triangles then squares and the bass was not a shape kinda like a hill (yah I'm new to this no idea what you would call it) Thanks for reviewing.

iVannaGoToTheBaffRuum iVannaGoToTheBaffRuum

Chip-a tune-a

Sounds like the kind of song that would play during the intro to some...game. Though it's too complex to be an NES song.

The only thing I'd recommend is using some different instruments. It seems like every chiptune on earth uses those same ones.

Worm Navy Buys a Boat Worm Navy Buys a Boat

My synopsis

Guy defeats dracula, escapes his castle, then flies the Vic Viper to safety where he is met by a cloud of mist that kills him

Grozlam responds:

CORRECT

PUZZLER PUZZLER

Familiar

Really reminds me of the music in this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dKBFG t93qU

No, it's not a Rick Roll, it's Micky Mania. Sounds kind of like...Micky escapes the sinking steamboat. Or something.

I like it. Doesn't really say "puzzle game" to me, but whatever.

S-A-S-S-Y responds:

yeah! I see what you mean! Im glad you can relate it to such a big title as micky mouse :)