Dick Neck: Origins Dick Neck: Origins

One thing

Guy with high voice trying to sound like guy with low voice makes me shit. Get a new VA.

Aside from that...it was alright. Decent animation, okay jokes.

Phobotech responds:

Well, which voice are you specifying?

$eG@ $eG@

pingas

I'm disappointed that mr. alligator didn't say find the computer room though

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

Better than anything else on the front page

It started off really slow, but at around the 40% mark it picked up. Had some pretty good lines in it, although some of the plot hole exposures lasted a bit too long.

Obama's Inauguration Obama's Inauguration

Zoobidy bop

Three major (and by major I mean minor) issues:

1) The graphics. Well, not graphics since this isn't a game. You know what I mean.
2) The resemblance to Family Guy.
3) The "I'd hit it" joke).

They all have one thing in common: they were all too easy.

GET IT? LOL

Aside from that, though, well done. You didn't go into politics which was a relief for me. I was half expecting this to either be left-wing preaching or right-wing preaching.

Without A Mushroom Without A Mushroom

Zip zop

The ending was the best part. I also like how you knew you couldn't sound like Mario so you didn't try. Not everybody can speak in the eighth octave.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Exactly. I figured doing a lame Italian accent while trying to get my voice that high would come off as lame.

Sometimes, y Sometimes, y

Honestly

This could be made IF (and only if) you hired a different voice actor.

Tree Balls Tree Balls

feaskdnvfsr

I rarely laugh at the garbage that populates NG, but the "How bout you down there, sunshine, you got a problem?" line was funny. Kudos. The animation was pretty bad though, and the yellow ornament's voice cracked too often.

scr00g mcduc scr00g mcduc

FUN

I had a stony visor all through Cogs of War 2, but this I laughed at. And I'm not even one of those counterculture idiots.

Game of Genes Game of Genes

Hey that's super

While it may be the billionth stick fight movie ever submitted to NG, it's a surefire way to pass judgement because...well, it just is.

One thing, though. Your preloader doesn't work. It just makes believe that it's stuck at 2% and forces you to right click and press play.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

It was alright

I wonder how many people said "NO BECAUSE AFTER AWHILE YOU RUN OUT OF PP AND USE THRASH WHICH DOES DAMAGE!!!!!"

Anyway, it was a pretty good idea made MUCH better by the fact that it was literally a dozen or so scenes randomly interspliced. It gets kind of obvious after the same scene plays several times, but still. Very unique.